Helmcken Veterinary Clinic
Accepting New Patients!
Veterinarians are considered an essential service and can provide continual service to our patients.
Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our clients, their pets and our staff. Please read the following….
- Booking appointments – will continue at this time but will be more limited in scope. All exams will be done without owners present. We will take your history over the phone, then when your pet arrives at our clinic, we will take them to the back for an exam. The veterinarian will then call you to discuss afterwards.
- We will be restricting our hours as of March 22.. Our hours will now be Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm, and on weekends 9am – 5pm.
- If you are placing prescription refills or special food orders, we ask that you pay over the phone before coming to pick it up.
- Enhance cleaning procedures – we have instituted enhanced procedures on premise to prevent infection
- We are no longer accepting cash
Temporary Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Helmcken Veterinary Clinic is pleased to offer:
We are located across the street from the Victoria General Hospital, in the Eagle Creek Village Plaza, next to Bosley’s Pet Store.