Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our clients, their pets and our staff. Please read the following....
1. Booking appointments - will continue at this time but more limited in scope. All exams will be done without owners present. We will take your history over the phone, then when your pet arrives at our clinic, we will take them to the back for an exam. The veterinarian will then call you to discuss afterwards.
2. We will be restricting our hours as of March 22.. Our hours will now be Monday - Friday: 8am - 5 pm, and on weekends 9am - 5pm.
3. If you are placing prescription refills or special food orders, we ask that you pay over the phone before coming to pick it up.
4. Enhance cleaning procedures - we have instituted enhanced procedures on premise to prevent infection
5. We are no longer accepting cash
6. Please let us know if you are sick or self isolating and we can let you know of our protocol.
7. We are maintaining social distancing and following guidlines recommended by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Assn, College of Veterinarians of BC and the BC CDC on best practice stands
Thanks for your cooperation and stay healthy!
Call us at: (778) 265-6133
Fax: (778) 265-7377